Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Little Man, Month 3

Such a rapidly changing boy!

  • You found your feet! Now that you're able to pull yourself forward (without grabbing our hands) you seem to be obsessed with trying to grab your little toes.
  • You have successfully graduated from tummy time by consistently rolling over when you want to. Of course, now that you don't have to stay on your tummy if you don't want to...you are finding it more tolerable.
  • Your smile can be truly impish, especially when you're eating.
  • Too many people around make you feel overwhelmed, just like Mom and Dad.
  • The butterflies on top of your play gym are your new BFFs, and it always cracks me up to see you smile and coo at them. I mean, really? They're not just playing hard to get...they really can't talk back to you. Or maybe they can and I just can't see it?
  • Are you really turning into Mr. Grabbypants already? My hair, my shirt, your diaper, your "gack rags," and they all end up in your mouth.
  • While you're not exactly mobile, you did manage to army crawl from my chest to my face the other day. We're in trouuuuuuuuuuuuble...I figure we have another 2 months before you figure out that you can do this on the floor, too.
  • It always cracks me up the way you open your mouth when I lean in for a kiss. I love that you're such a kissy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment