Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

So work has been kicking my ass lately. I guess 8 days back on the job doesn't really qualify as "lately," but oh well.

Some of my students have reverted hardcore back to the initial "testing" phase - meaning they're bending (or breaking) every rule to see what I'll do. It's a typical beginning-of-the-year thing, and I guess for these particular students 2 months of maternity leave is long enough to consider this the beginning of a new year. Who knows. At any rate, even though most of my students have been wonderful, those few have been such an energy drain. Meaning I've been coming home, playing and taking care of the Little Man, and then zoning out until I pass out. Not much energy for the whole writing thing.

So no new entries have been written for a couple of days.

I have plenty of ideas, so more posts will be coming soon...but I think until summer vacation I'll have to pare it back to mostly M W F posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment