Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Little Man, Month 2

Well, Little Man, we've made it to 2 months. I can't believe how much you've grown already, and how much you are able to do. It's been so fun seeing your little personality emerge over the last two months.
  • Having Mom or Dad help you sit up is really fun.
  • You're "talking" to us more and more every day.
  • Music soothes your soul, even if it is just Mom and Dad singing to you sometimes.
  • "When I'm 64" is a particular favorite. As is anything by the Counting Crows
  • You love to pull yourself to sit using Mom or Dad's hands. It's damn amazing to see.
  • You've perfected that "Mom, you're crazy," look.
  • Tummy time is still awful, but you're getting so good at it. And it's still MUCH better tummy-to-tummy with Mom.
  • Waking up is so hard, but if Mom or Dad are there to greet you, you're all smiles.
  • Rolling over from tummy to back is freaking scary.
  • I swear sometimes you're on the verge of laughing and it makes me so happy and yet nostalgic at the same time.
  • You love being propped up standing, and you're even bearing some weight on those chubby legs. Such a strong boy.
  • The cameras are fascinating, but I sometimes wonder if you're as annoyed with the paparazzi as an A-list celebrity is.
  • You are an incorrigible flirt with the teenage girls. Gonna have to keep an eye on you...
  • The way your face lights up for a moment when I get home from work melts my heart. Every.damn.time.
  • You're starting to play with us, and that is so exciting. We are going to have such fun good times, you and Daddy and I.
I'm so proud of you, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment